VERICATION OF RD TRANSACTIONS IN SUPERVISOR:
1. Use HFTI command. Enter “ General Ledger subhead code “ as 30010
2. Have a look at transactions from date and to date.
3. Click on GO
4. Then all RD Entered transactions will be displayed there.
5. Select all (only table). Copy and paste it in Excel sheet.
6. Remove all columns except “Transaction ID”, “Status” columns.
7. Remove all rows where “Status” is “Verified”. We do not need them for verification.
8. Select all, Right click and select “Format cells “option in the list.
9. Switch to “ Allignment “ tab, uncheck “ wrap text “ option under “ Text Control “
10. Click CTRL+F, switch to “Replace” tab and enter “/2” in find what text box, and leave blank in “replace with” text box. Then “/2” in transaction ids will be removed.
11. Now invoke CRDP command. Select POST function, copy and paste Transaction id from excel sheet in Transaction ID text box.
12. Click F4 for GO, click F10 for submit. Again F4 for reload CRDP command.
13. Repeat the process for all pending transactions ids.
- Use HTV for auto verification of SB, SSA (up to 5000), MIS INT, SCSS INT, TD INT and VAULT OPERAIONS, AGENT Lists verification.
- Use HCASHPND for debiting cash from teller account for all type of accounts closed by CASH mode.
- All closures, higher deposits, withdrawals should be verified individually
- for any queries,suggestions you may contact me at: email@example.com